So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Upper:||Leather, Webbing and Scratch Rubber|
|Outsole:||Omni-Grip non-marking rubber|
|Terrain:||Off Trail, Road|
|Product Technology:||Columbia Omni-Grip|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
A rubber outsole for hiking shoes. The special rubber has been formulated to grab the earth, whether it be dirt, rock or gravel, to help you not only propel forward through the hike, but break when necessary on the downhills. Features multi-directional zones for grip and siping for wet ground situations.
Check Out All Omni-Grip Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.