So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Product Technology:||Columbia Techlite, Columbia Omni-Shield Blood and Guts, Columbia Omni-Grip|
|Footwear Closure:||Cable / Quick Lace|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
A lightweight midsole for shoes. Not only does it drop the overall weight of the shoe, but it delivers cushion and comfort, from the moment you put them on your feet. Absorbs impact as you explore trails and walk from place to place.
Check Out All Techlite Products >
Columbia Omni-Shield Blood and Guts
A special technology designed just for hunting and fishing. Whether you're field dressing or back at the house fileting, this technology provides stain repellency against the blood and guts that may hit your clothing. It also helps release the stain, making clean up easy, so you're ready for the next adventure.
Check Out All Omni-Shield Blood and Guts Products >
A rubber outsole for hiking shoes. The special rubber has been formulated to grab the earth, whether it be dirt, rock or gravel, to help you not only propel forward through the hike, but break when necessary on the downhills. Features multi-directional zones for grip and siping for wet ground situations.
Check Out All Omni-Grip Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.