So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|US Footwear Size||4 - 4.5||5 - 5.5||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5||11 - 11.5|
• Birkenstock footwear is made and offered in European sizes.
• Women's Birkenstock Narrow size is the US width equivalent of A - B.
• Women's Birkenstock Regular size is the US width equivalent of C - D.
• Before wearing your new Birkenstocks, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
• Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement.
• For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.