KUHL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, refer to the measuring guide info below and use a flexible measuring tape for all measurements.
• CHEST / BUST - Measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
• WAIST - Measure around the waist where you normally wear your pants.
• HIP - Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of seat.
• SLEEVE to CENTER BACK - With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bent, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
• INSEAM - Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.