So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Outsole:||Non Marking Contagrip|
|Type of Waterproofing:||GORE-TEX|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Travel, Hiking|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, providing reliable weather protection and maximum comfort for a wide range of activities. These garments keep your body dry by allowing perspiration vapor to escape so you remain cool during activity and warm during cool-down.
Check Out All GORE-TEX® Products >
|USA||Foot Length (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle.
2. Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
3. Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
4. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with you heel wedged firmly against the back.
5. Then us your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
6. Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoebox and the line that you have just drawn.
7. Find this measurement in Centimeters in the size chart above.