• Below is a super easy way to find the correct boot size for your pup.
1. Make sure your pup is standing on a firm surface.
2. Instead of fighting with measuring tape, grab a pencil and place a piece of paper under one of your dog's front paws.
3. Then, lift your dog's opposite paw so that its weight is placed firmly onto the front paw being measured.
4. Take your pencil and mark both sides of the weighted paw at its widest point on the piece of paper.
5. Kiss Fido on the head for being so great, and let him (or her) go play. From there, grab your measuring tape and measure the distance between the two points. Check which boot size would fit above, and you're all set. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.