bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
Experience is the gold standard of a brand new breed of all- mountain performance skis. Experience features all of the latest technologies and designs to deliver more on-trail and off-trail performance, greater versatility and more maneuverability to skiers of all levels than any other ski ever. Experience's unique combination of AutoTurn Rocker, Extended Sidecut, Cascade Tip and wider waist widths delivers easier turning and carving on groomers and in powder, more stability in all conditions, and an enhanced ski experience beyond compare. Never before has an all-mountain ski performed so well and so easily in all terrain types and in any conditions. Developed for skiers of all levels for top performance in all conditions. experience the newest benchmark in one-ski-quiver.
Key Features of the Rossignol Experience 78 Tpi2 Skis w/ Axium 110 Bindings:
AutoTurn Rocker: 70% traditional, high camber underfoot while remaining 30% of the tip and tail feature low rocker. Camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Subtle rocker tip and tail delivers easy steering and effortless speed control for versatility in any terrain or snow type
Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip. At lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
Cascade Tip: Varying shapes of metal and fiberglass laminates at staggered lengths make the tip lighter. Lighter tip improves swing weight providing quick and adaptable turn initiation. Unique layered shapes control tip torsion, smoothing turn initiation and improving full edge contact
Structure: Central Sidewall
Radius: 17M @ 174
Size: 150, 158, 166, 174, 182
System: Tpi2/Axium 110 L
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;