OUTDOOR RESEARCH MEASURING GUIDE
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and use the measuring guide info below.
• CHEST / BUST - measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
• WAIST - measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
• HIPS - measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
• INSEAM - choose a pair of pants that fits you well and is true to size, hitting at the top of the foot. Measure the inseam from crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
• GLOVES - for the circumference measure around a flat hand at the knuckles, but do NOT include the thumb. For the hand length measure your hand from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your OR glove size.
• HATS - measure around your head where the headwear would be expected to fit comfortably.
OUTDOOR RESEARCH FIT STYLES
The OR fit styles detailed below are determined by intended usage and sport-specific design. All OR outerwear and apparel is categorized into one of these fit styles. You can find more info about the fit of a style in the product FEATURES or SPECIFICATIONS.
• TRIM FIT - close-cut apparel that moves with the wearer.
• STANDARD FIT - a looser fit for comfort in both technical and casual apparel.
• RELAXED FIT - baggy-cut layers designed for the wearer to move within.