FEATURES of the Oakley Women's Forehand Polarized Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material comfort
Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents
Polarized – Minimized glare
Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
Included: Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.