bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
FEATURES of the Oakley Women's Confront Sunglasses
Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision and Progressive
Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and handmade Acetate frame
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads ensure a snug, secure fit
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.