FEATURES of the Oakley Plaintiff Squared Sunglasses
Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy
Mono Shock hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the earstems to hyper-flex when necessary
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Unique stem color fill
Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the Planet: HDPolarized Optics (optional)
Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.