When the media runs stories about big hit huckers and daredevil railers, you'll usually see the wicked grin of JP Walker. The phenom of progressive freestyle has been an Oakley enthusiast since his early days. When I was young, says the snowboarding icon, the Oakley O FRAME was the first goggle I ever wore. I have been stoked on it ever since. To honor his dedication to the highest level of performance, we created a Signature Series edition of his favorite goggle.
The unique color combination features two included straps, interchangeable and custom designed to salute the one-of-a-kind athlete. The conical urethane frame opens your peripheral and downward vision while the vented dual lens works with F-2 Series treatment to prevent fog from dampening your self-confidence. Triple-layer face foam provides insulation and all-day comfort. Peak performance is maintained by LEXAN optics with filtering that eradicates all the harmful UV found in the highlands.
Choose the Persimmon lens version for improved depth perception in low light or the flat light that comes with overcast skies. Select the Black IRIDIUM lens version for the clarity of precisely balanced light transmission on bright, sunny days.
Key Features of The Oakley Jp Walker O Frame Snowboard Goggles:
Optimized to fit most face sizes
Fog Elimination of dual venting lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
All-day comfort of moisture wicking dual layer polar fleece foam
Adjustable, secure fit of wide strap
Option: Tuned light transmission of iridium lens coating
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.