FEATURES of the Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Polarized Sunglasses
Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents
Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.