FEATURES of the Oakley Blender Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 frame material with stress resistant O matter earstems
Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Unobtanium earsocks inserts for added comfort
Adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
Metal icon accents
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.