bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents, with new square icon design
Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.