FEATURES of the MSR SureLock TR-3 Trekking Pole
- 100% positive-locking mechanism offers the confidence of absolute, non-slip performance in all conditions.
- Glove-friendly, two-finger activation for fast, one-handed length adjustments from the grip.
- 7000-series aluminum delivers exceptional, ultralight strength.
- Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing.
- Sleek design works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings.
The SPECS for Regular
The SPECS for Long
- Weight: 1 lbs 3.8 oz / 561 g
- Length: min 41 in / 105 cm
- Length: max51 in / 130 cm
- Collapsed length: 22 in / 57 cm
- Material(s): 7000 series Aircraft grade aluminum
- Weight: 1 lbs 4.8 oz / 590 g
- Length: min 45 in / 115 cm
- Length: max 55 in / 140 cm
- Collapsed Length: 23 in / 61 cm
- Materials: 7000 Series Aircraft grade Aluminum