So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Product Technology:||Columbia Techlite, Columbia OutDry Extreme|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Outsole:||VIBRAM MONT Performance|
|Best Use:||Multisport, Day Hiking, Hiking|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
A lightweight midsole for shoes. Not only does it drop the overall weight of the shoe, but it delivers cushion and comfort, from the moment you put them on your feet. Absorbs impact as you explore trails and walk from place to place.
Check Out All Techlite Products >
Columbia OutDry Extreme
Waterproof, breathable outerwear for hiking through the rain. The OutDry Extreme technology puts the membrane and seam taping on the outside, preventing water from getting on the inside. The inside features a wicking fabric, pulling moisture from your skin to keep you comfortable when the rain is falling.
Check Out All OutDry Extreme Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.