So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Upper:||Full-grain leather / suede|
|Outsole:||Omni-GRIP, Non-Marking Traction Rubber|
|Product Technology:||Columbia Techlite, Five Ten C4|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
A lightweight midsole for shoes. Not only does it drop the overall weight of the shoe, but it delivers cushion and comfort, from the moment you put them on your feet. Absorbs impact as you explore trails and walk from place to place.
Check Out All Techlite Products >
Five Ten C4
Five Ten Stealth C4 is a sticky rubber found on climbing and approach shoes. It's fairly hard and built for edging and hard friction so you won't slip when it matters most. Gives your feet much needed extra traction on technical routes.
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.