So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Features:||Windproof, Waterproof, Cushioned|
|Upper:||Synthetic textile with faux-fur collar|
|Midsole:||Removable contoured PU footbed|
|Outsole:||Omni-GRIP, Non-Marking Traction Rubber|
|Product Technology:||Columbia Omni-Heat Reflective, Columbia Omni-Grip|
|Best Use:||Snowshoeing, Winter Camping|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
Columbia Omni-Heat Reflective
Columbia Omni-Heat Reflective is a technical fabric used to regulate temperature. When you see tiny silver dots lining your outer wear, think reflection because that's just what they're there for. They reflect your very own body heat back at you, retaining the warmth you're already generating. It is also breathable, so you won't overheat at the same time as well as wicks moisture away from the body to keep you dry.
Check Out All Omni-Heat Reflective Products >
A rubber outsole for hiking shoes. The special rubber has been formulated to grab the earth, whether it be dirt, rock or gravel, to help you not only propel forward through the hike, but break when necessary on the downhills. Features multi-directional zones for grip and siping for wet ground situations.
Check Out All Omni-Grip Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.