So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Features:||Moisture Wicking, Cushioned, Insulated, Windproof, Waterproof|
|Upper:||OutDRY Waterproof Breathable Mesh|
|Product Technology:||OutDry, Columbia Omni-Heat Reflective, Columbia Techlite|
|Best Use:||Snowshoeing, Winter Camping|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
OutDry utilizes a one-piece construction process that creates a waterproof breathable barrier which is heat-bonded directly to an outer fabric. This ensures that no water can get it, as there are no seams or gaps, but is still very breathable.
Check Out All OutDry Products >
Columbia Omni-Heat Reflective
Columbia Omni-Heat Reflective is a technical fabric used to regulate temperature. When you see tiny silver dots lining your outer wear, think reflection because that's just what they're there for. They reflect your very own body heat back at you, retaining the warmth you're already generating. It is also breathable, so you won't overheat at the same time as well as wicks moisture away from the body to keep you dry.
Check Out All Omni-Heat Reflective Products >
A lightweight midsole for shoes. Not only does it drop the overall weight of the shoe, but it delivers cushion and comfort, from the moment you put them on your feet. Absorbs impact as you explore trails and walk from place to place.
Check Out All Techlite Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.