So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Features:||Insulated, Waterproof, Windproof, Cushioned|
|Upper:||OutDry Extreme waterproof breathable|
|Outsole:||VIBRAM MONT Performance|
|Product Technology:||Columbia OutDry Extreme, Columbia Techlite, Vibram|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
Columbia OutDry Extreme
Waterproof, breathable outerwear for hiking through the rain. The OutDry Extreme technology puts the membrane and seam taping on the outside, preventing water from getting on the inside. The inside features a wicking fabric, pulling moisture from your skin to keep you comfortable when the rain is falling.
Check Out All OutDry Extreme Products >
A lightweight midsole for shoes. Not only does it drop the overall weight of the shoe, but it delivers cushion and comfort, from the moment you put them on your feet. Absorbs impact as you explore trails and walk from place to place.
Check Out All Techlite Products >
Vibram rubber compounds and technologies are the gold standard in the outdoor industry for reliable, high-performance grip and traction. They offer precise, unparalleled responsiveness and support that's specifically engineered for your activities.
Check Out All Vibram Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.