So sorry, but only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4. I blame the gnomes and so should you.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Terrain:||Off Trail, Road|
|Upper:||Breathable mesh, Synthetic|
|Best Use:||Casual, Hiking|
|Toe Coverage:||Open Toe|
|USA SIZE||UK Size||Euro Size||Japan Size (cm)||Foot Length (Inches)|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
5. Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.