• Please note that finding the correct fit for Vibram Five Fingers is different than your typical shoe, so please use the instructions below. Or don't.
HOW TO MEASURE:
1. Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
2. Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
3. Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
4. If the foot length varies more than 1/6 in. it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
5. If your second toe is more than 1/6 in. longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.