FEATURES of the Zamberlan Women's 310 Skill GTX Boot
- Lightweight and durable tough hiker and moderate backpacker
- Designed for trekking and hiking, the 310 Skill GT WNS features outstanding old-world workmanship and modern day technology combined to provide comfort, support, and stability
- The perforated Leather lining in the heel and ankle areas and one-piece Leather tongue and gusset grip the feet snugly to ensure a great fit
- The Gore-Tex lining and premium Hydrobloc full-grain, single-Leather upper combines to provide superior water repellency
- The Zamberlan Vibram L.H.0.7 sole with moderate gauged lugging will ensure stability while traversing uneven terrain and comfort on flat surfaces
- Made with Zambelran Ladies Fit, a female-specific last to properly match the shape of a woman's foot
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Women's 310 Skill GTX Boot
- Weight: 560 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Full Grain Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,4 mm
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Z-Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram L.H.0.7
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Lacing System: F.W.S "Foot Wrapping System"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.