If you already have a 'roc' dual-arm hitch rack, just add the Yakima HitchSki Ski Rack, and you can carry enough skis and boards for the entire family. Or ski club. Or snowboard-oriented folk band. Not to mention hitchhikers on the way to the mountain.
DECENT FEATURES of the Yakima HitchSki
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Hitch Ski snow hitch carriers feature 2-position upper arms, adjustable lower arm
- Soft, flexible rubber padding protects gear
- Fits most Yakima mast-style bike hitch racks (EXCEPT Double Down 2, Highlite 2 and 3 bike, Spare Joe and Spare Time)
- SKS Lock CoreS included
- If you buy a Dead Lock you can secure the entire rig to your car
- Does not include the Hitch rack - sold separately
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Dimension: 24" deep x 22" tall x 31" wide 171/4" Center to Center of top arms
- Capacity: Up to 6 pair skis, or 4 snowboards, or 3 pair skis and 2 snowboards
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.