We're willing to wager you'll never find a better hitch mount for the price than the affordable DoubleDown. The DoubleDown 4 carries up to 4 bikes. And the user-friendly TriggerFingers let you fold the mast out of your way. So it's a no-brainer to pull the trigger on this particular purchasing decision.
FEATURES of the Yakima Double Down 4 Bike Rack
- Compatible with 2" and 11/4" (class 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- Trigger finger technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Standard Switchblade anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Optional Dead Lock available to lock your bikes to your hitch carrier, and the hitch carrier to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Patented Anti-Sway Cradles for superior bike protection
- Improved strapping for better stability
- Large, easy-to-grip triggers to fold down arms and mast
- Large covers to reduce risk of pinching
- Arms and mast fold down when not in use
- Fits 2" and 1 1/4" hitches out-of-the-box
- Built-in bottle opener
- Cable lock sold separately
SPECIFICATIONS of the Yakima Double Down 4 Bike Rack
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Dimension: About 44" highand 36" extension from hitch bolt hole (13" when folded.) About 11.5" between back of mast and hitch bolt hole. Distance from the bolt hole to part of the rack nearest the vehicle is 9". Distance between arms is 12" (center to center). Arms are approximately 24.6" long
- Capacity: 4 bikes. Total weight, 120 lbs
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.