The Meltdown Jacket by Western Mountaineering. Made with the finest 850 plus fill power goose down and a water resistant microfiber outer shell fabric, these garments are a superior package of warmth and protection from the elements. These jackets are known for their incredible warmth to weight ratio. The Western Mountaineering Meltdown Series Jackets are very warm, lightweight, and made to last.
FEATURES of the Meltdown Jacket by Western Mountaineering
- 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
- Elastic Drawcord Bottom Closure
- Down Filled Front Pockets
- Zippered Pockets
- Two Way YKK Zipper w/Draft Protection
- Microfiber Outer Shell Fabric
- Average Total Weight 17 oz.
- StowAway Hood that zips into collar
- Made In Canada
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.