The Western Mountaineering Ion Parka is a crazy cool down jacket that will keep you smiling in the face of cold weather. This Western Mountaineering insulated jacket features a unique 3-layer design that provides the warmth of most baffled parkas, but with less weight and fewer exposed seams on the outer shell. The Ion is cut longer throughout the body and made with a Gore Windstopper shell to keep heat in and moisture out. Weighing in at just 25 ounces, the Ion is one of the lightest big mountain parkas you will find. Like ever.
FEATURES of the Men's Ion Parka by Western Mountaineering
- Gore Windstopper shell fabric
- Adjustable 3-layer insulated hood
- Adjustable waist and bottom closure
- Designed for unisex sizing
- 850 plus fill power goose down
- 3-layer design for maximum warmth
- YKK Vision zipper with external draft tubes
- Insulated zippered cargo pockets
- Average total weight of 25 ounces
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.