The Westcomb Women’s Chilko Sweater is a down jacket for an extra layer on the trail or to be worn alone when out and about on a cold day. The jacket is packed with 900-fill Canadian HutteriteDown for cozy pillow-like warmth that can pack down small into your pack. When the weather takes a down-swing, quickly grab the Chilko from your bag and insulate yourself. The Pertex Quantum fabric is super lightweight, so you’ll hardly notice it. The silky smooth feel allows it to glide over your base layer and your hard shell to slide on overtop.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Women's Chilko Sweater
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up
- 2 Velour lined hand warmer pockets that shut out the frigid cold
- Full center zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
- Laminated YKK zippers use super durable fabric adhesive to affix the zippers creating stitch-less, lightweight seams with weld-like durability and ultra clean aesthetics
- Pertex Quantum is the lightest fabric in the Pertex family with the best strength to weight ratio
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Women's Chilko Sweater
- Weight: 11 oz / 315 g
- Pertex Quantum 15 Denier
- 900-fill Canadian HutteriteDown which doesn't clump nor allow flat spots on the jacket
- 12 stitches per inch single needle construction allows for maximum seam integrity without compromising downproofness
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.