Minimalist NeoShell® alpine jacket with large Napoleon pockets for easy unfettered access and storage of critical gear and fuel. The Switch LT is soft and feather light yet offers superb wind and water protection without sacrificing comfort and breathability.
The Westcomb Men’s Switch LT Hoody is a super light jacket for favorite alpine adventures. The Switch LT is made with Polartec NeoShell, a waterproof and extremely breathable fabric, to keep you dry and comfortable in rain or snow as you head up the mountain. An adjustable hood with storm brim protects your head and combines with a high collar to protect your face and neck when the jacket is fully zipped. The two napoleon pockets are high up and steer clear from the waist so you can use them while wearing a harness or pack. An inner pocket provides a dry and secure spot for valuable items such as your phone or mp3 player while the outer bicep pocket can handle snacks for feeding hunger on the fly.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Switch LT Hoody
- Adjustable (using just one hand!) fixed hood is big enough to wear over a helmet, but still cinches down around your noggin without one
- Adjustable waist system adjusts with one hand within the hand pockets
- Adjustable torso system
- Velour-lined chin-guard provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face
- Moulded cuff tabs
- Velcro cuff closures keeps snow, wind, and rain from sneaking in your sleeves
- Vent zippers located under the arms to maximize air circulation during extreme heat generating activity
- Laminated internal media pocket to keep your MP3 player, phone, and other valuables dry and secure
- 2 Napoleon Dri Pocket and 1 Bicep utility pocket
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Switch LT Hoody
- 340 NRS Polartec NeoShell
- 360 NP Polartec NeoShell
- 20 SPI
- Micro Seam Tape
- Laminated cuff and hem
- Articulated elbows
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.