Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Sweater is a down jacket for use as a mid-layer during active alpine climbing trips or worn alone in mild weather. The Cayoosh LT has a hybrid construction, where the warmth will come from the 900-fill down, breathability is added by the Polartec WindPro fleece at the side panels and underarms. The WindPro fabric allows your hotspots to keep cool while still blocking harsh winds. The short collar stays out of the way underneath layers, but is packed with plenty of down for warmth around the neck. The lightweight Cayoaosh packs down small for an emergency layer or just when you're feeling chilly.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Sweater
- Center full zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
- 2 Velour lined hand warmer pockets that shut out the frigid cold
- Stretch panels
- Lightest weight down sweater in a Pertex Quantum package
- Polartec WindPro stretch underarm and side panels this piece is cut closer to the body form for fit and comfot without sacrificing freedom of movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Sweater
- Weight: 12 oz / 345 g
- Pertex Quantum 15 Denier
- Polartec PowerStretch Pro
- 900-fill Canadian HutteriteDown
- 12 SP
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.