FEATURES of the Men's Xplore Trail Walking Snowshoe by Tubbs
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- Quick Fit Binding: The Quick Fit binding leverages Tubbs' proprietary Control Wing technology and features a trouble-free single pull system for easy adjustment to a wide array of men's and women's boot sizes and styles.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
SPECIFICATIONS for Xplore 25:
SPECIFICATIONS for Xplore 30:
- Dimensions: 8" x 25"
- Weight/Pair: 3.6 lbs
- Optimal Load: 120 - 200 lbs
- Surface Area: 188 in2
- User Weight with Gear: 120 - 200 lbs
- Size: 25"
- Dimensions: 9" x 30"
- Weight/Pair: 4.7 lbs
- Optimal Load: 170 - 250 lbs
- Surface Area: 251 in2
- User Weight with Gear: 170 - 250 lbs
- Size: 30"
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.