The Boys Flex JR Snowshoe by Tubbs. The 17" FLEX Jr. is designed for kids 6-10 years old and brings the award-winning FLEX Tail design to kids. Traction Rails with rounded corners give kids safe, go-anywhere grip, and the simple QuickLock binding lets kids take control!
DECENT FEATURES of the Tubbs Boys' Flex JR Snowshoe
- FLEX Tail: The patented FLEX Tail technology allows the snowshoe to roll more naturally underfoot from heel strike to toe off. The FLEX Tail absorbs shock from the initial heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on ankles, knees and hips
- Torsion Deck: Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The deck allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancingtraction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain
- Rotating Toe Cord: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow off the tail and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the teeth on the toe traction to bite deeply into the snow when weighted
- Rotating Toe Rotation Limiter: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation
- Quick Lock: The simple tightening and locking buckle on the Quick Lock binding makes getting kids in and out of snowshoes easier than ever and provides all-day stability and control
- Traction Rails: The 3D-Curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard packed and icy conditions. The curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terrain by avoiding the "saw blade" effect. The Traction Rails are curved up at the tip to provide traction during toe off without causing you to trip
- Dimensions: 17" / 43 cm
- Weight/Pair: 2.0 lbs / 0.91 kg
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.