Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The North Face Women's Valkyrie Jacket is a soft shell that is great for mountaineering and alpine climbing. Its active fit will also keep you looking fashionable about town. It is constructed from Gore Windstopper Soft Shell fabric which is 100% windproof and yet extremely breathable. These are important features for when you're exposed above the tree line or in downtown Chicago (is Chicago really windy? I haven't had a chance to check the accuracy of that nickname..... I did check the accuracy of NY's nickname though; it's a lie, definitely not a large apple). It is part of North Face's Summit Series and is helmet and harness/pack compatible. The addition of pit-zips further increases this jacket's comfortability range. So go get as technical or fashionable as you want, the Valkyrie jacket is up to the challenge.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Valkyrie Jacket
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Gore Windstopper Soft Shell fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Fully adjustable, helmetcompatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness-and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Average Weight: 20.63 oz / 585 g
- Fit: Active
- 75D 190 g/m2 (5.6 oz/yd2) Gore Windstopper 3L-100% polyester plain/brushed tricot backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.