The North Face Women’s Thermoball Roll-Down Bootie is an insulated boot for your winter excursions through town or around the lodge. Packed with ThermoBall insulation, you get the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down while providing better insulation (than down) if it gets wet. The top of the cuff can be pulled all the way up for tall warmth higher up the leg, or rolled down to show the fuzzy Oso fleece lining. The water-resistant outer fabric helps protect against melting snow. No fear for slippery sidewalks, TNF Winter Grip rubber bottom and IcePick temperature sensitive lugs provide plenty of traction.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Thermoball Roll-Down Bootie
- Upper: Water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop shaft
- Protective synthetic mudguard
- ThermoBall insulation
- Adjustable, Oso-fleece-lined, fold-down collar
- Bottom: Cushioned, lightweight, injection-molded EVA outsole
- Inset TNF Winter Grip rubber center pod with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction in winter conditions
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.