The North Face Women’s Thermoball Pull-On Bootie is a warm winter boot for the town in the winter. Thermoball is a synthetic insulation that provides the warmth of 600 fill down, but stays drier in wet conditions. The lower suede portion of the boot is waterproof to keep the wet out. The upper is water-resistant to protect your upper leg and is high to keep snow from getting in. The TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole will provide traction on icy sidewalks so you don’t end up on a ‘best of winter falls’ video.
FEATURES of the The North Face Women's Thermoball Pull-On Bootie
- Upper: Waterproof BLC compliant, velvet suede vamp.
- Water resistant 100% recycled PET ripstop shaft
- Synthetic protective mudguard
- Thermo Ball insulation
- Oso fleece lining
- Bottom: Lightweight injection molded EVA outsole/midsole
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs for increased traction in icy winter conditions
- Waterproof leather vamp for added protection from extreme weather
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.