The North Face Women's San Baldo Small Boot is a waterproof boot for getting through the street slush and snow mounds with ease. The suede and fabric upper is waterproof as well as thetough rubber shell bottom so snow melt can't sneak in and your socks are safe. Cold days are no problem as the San Baldo Small is packed with 200g of Heatseeker insulation. Easy on/off is facilitated by a side zipper so you don't always have to mess with the laces. The TNF Winter Outsole combined with IcePick lugs keeps your feet on the ground in icy streets.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's San Baldo Small Boot
- Upper: Waterproof suede and textile upper
- 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- TPU shell construction for lightweight protection
- Bottom: Internal EVA midsole for comfort
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for increased winter traction
- Last: L\TNF-F12-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 15 oz / 428 g, pair: 1 lb 14 oz / 858 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.