The North Face Women’s Sally Pant is a slim fit snow pant for hitting the snowy slopes. The fabric is made with HyVent 2L, a waterproof, breathable layer to ensure you stay dry throughout the day. This stuff even blocks the wind, bonus. At the cuff you’ll find gaiters with grip elastic and a boot hook, coated with a durable water repellent for additional weather resistance, to keep the snow out of your boot. A little bit of 60g Heatseeker insulation kicks up the heat a notch on these no-frills slim snow pants.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Sally Pant
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Belt loops
- Zip hand pockets
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Sally Pant
- Average Weight: 19.22 oz / 545 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- Shell: 75D 162 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter-100% polyester twill
- Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.