Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The North Face Women's STH Pant is a necessity for any cold weather activity...skiing and chasing snow leopards included. The figure flattering STH Pant is water resistant yet breathable with four-way stretch that lets you stay moving and looking good. The StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic makes sure you don't end up with ants in your pants, but they've got some stealthy hidden hand pockets so you can put your hands in your pants instead. The North Face pant also features a great accessory pocket on the lower calf for all your stuff. Or snowballs.... to-mate-o, to-mat-o.
**Disclaimer per our lawyer’s request: Moosejaw does not condone nor support the chasing of snow leopards, nor can we be held responsible for any sustained injuries. Please refrain from doing so...we don't like it when our lawyers get mad at us.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's STH Pant
- Water resistant, breathable, four-way stretch
- Concealed waist adjustment tabs
- Low-rise cut
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Accessory pocket on lower calf
- Two hidden hand pockets
- Average Weight: 19.75 oz / 560 g
- Inseam: 31"
- 90D 351 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock 3L soft shell with fleece backer-96% polyester
- 4% elastane (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.