Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Red Slate Jacket is a lightweight insulated jacket for cold falls and mild winters. The Red Slate is packed with 100g Heatseeker synthetic insulation, using quilting at the shoulders and baffles through the torso to keep you warmer whether you're going to work, on errands, or just visiting a local trail. It's packable into its own hand pocket, so you can tuck it away on warm days until the sun sets and you need it again. The North Face finished the 2014 version off with an improved fit, so you can look good on and off the trail.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Red Slate Jacket
- Insulated jacket with quilted shoulders and baffled torso to keep you warmer
- Lightweight nylon taffeta shell with Heatseeker insulation
- Covered center front zip with stormflap
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Red Slate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 14.11 oz / 400 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Shell: 30D 45 g/m2 100% Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.