Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Do you ever wonder how difficult life would be if dinosaurs still roamed the Earth? Like if your commute into the office each morning involved avoiding the T-Rex that hangs out under the bridge on 8th Street? If dinosaurs had access to the North Face Radium Hi-Loft jacket with its Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft Fleece then there would be a good chance they would have survived the Ice Age (the 4-way stretch fleece panels pushed to their limits on the mighty stegosaurus). Luckily for us and for your daily commute, they didn't have access to this technology. However, you do. The Radium Hi-Loft has the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any North Face mid-layer fleece, its high loft fibers trapping air and retaining body heat, giving you full control of the elements and protecting you from extinction.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Radium Hi-Loft Jacket
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any The North Face high loft fleece
- Exclusive Polartec low-density knit fabric minimizes weight and maximizes compressibility
- High loft fibers trap air to retain body heat
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Backcountry skiing, alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Bluesign Approved fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Radium Hi-Loft Jacket
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 12.9 oz / 365 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Body: 200 g/m2 Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft-96% Polyester, 4% Elastane 0.75" baffles
- Stretch Side Panels: 241 g/m2 Polartec Power Stretch Pro-53% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 9% Elastane smoothface jersey fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.