Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
For those windy days when you just don't feel like dealing with a cold draft, turn to The North Face Women's RDT Softshell Jacket. Its TNF Apex Universal outer fabric has a wind permeability rated at 5–10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof), so it blocks wind while allowing ample breathability. The inside is backed with lightweight brushed tricot for exceptional warmth and comfort. I'm feeling cozy just thinking about it. Wear it on a stroll to the bar in the fall to enjoy a more palatable cold draft.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's RDT Softshell Jacket
- TNF Apex Universal fabric with FlashDry wind permeability rated at 5-10 CFM
- Lightweight double-weave backer
- Two secure hand pockets
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's RDT Softshell Jacket
- Average Weight: 16.58 oz / 470 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- 90D 9.17 oz/yd2 / 260 g/m2 TNF Apex Universal
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.