The North Face Women's Powerdome Hoodie is a comfy mid-layer soft shell that will take the bite out of a cold wind. The Polartec Windbloc fabric is windproof and breathable and can shrug off some light rain. This jacket is great for handling the rigors of everyday life, going to the store, commuting to and from work, chasing your dog who got out again because your stupid gate latch seems to have forgotten how to latch. That's your one function, gate! But I digress, with its cozy hood and internal comfort cuffs, the Powerdome Hoodie is also ready to hit the trails on its own or under a shell.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Powerdome Hoodie
- Polartec 2L soft shell with raschel back
- Attached hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Internal comfort cuff detail
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Powerdome Hoodie
- Average Weight: 28.22 oz / 800 g
- Center Back Length: 26.5"
- 378 g/m2 (11.15 oz/yd2) 92% polyester
- 8% elastane stretch Polartec Windbloc
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.