Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Point It Down Jacket is a Gore Windstopper jacket for big mountain skiing. The front and back of the torso and the sleeves are filled with 700-fill water resistant down. The side paneling is stuffed with 100g of PrimaLoft One which combines with the down for a warm, non-bulky package. Gore Windstopper 2L fabric blocks wind and provides water-resistance as you ski back down the mountain. A powder skirt with gripper elastic snaps shut with two buttons before you zip up to stop snow from hitting the small of your back. A helmet-compatible hood keeps the heat from escaping your skull, but if you're getting to warm, throw it off and open up the pit-zips for quick venting. The hidden Recco avalanche rescue reflector provides a little safety feature while you're hunting out the best line on the mountain.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Point It Down Jacket
- Active fit
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Vislon center front zip
- Invisible zip chest pocket
- WR zip wrist pocket with goggles cloth
- WR pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
- Thumbloop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggles pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Internal zip security pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Point It Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 26.46 oz / 750 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Shell: 50D 83 g/m2 (2.92 oz/yd2) Gore Windstopper 2L-100% polyester
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant goose down
- Panel: 100 g PrimaLoft One
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% honeycomb nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.