We love boobs and we love that The North Face teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer to make their Pink Ribbon Denali Jacket. B4BC is a non-profit foundation that works to educate and inspire people about breast cancer prevention. Show your support with the pink TNF logo and the pink ribbon on the sleeve. So cute.
The North Face Women's Denali Jacket. Straightforward comfort and durability make this best-selling, highly functional jacket ideal for winter-weather performance, using 100 percent bluesign approved fabrics for the entire garment.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Pink Ribbon Denali Jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Average Weight: 19.4 oz / 551 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Abrasion: two-ply laundered nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.