Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Jacket is a reversible mid-layer that you can flip around to suit the conditions or your mood. Or your outfit. On windier days, the nylon taffeta fabric can be worn outward to protect the Heetseeker™ insulation from the wind and keep the warm air close to your body. This puts the high-pile fleece against your body for a cozy feel. When you're wearing the Mossbud Swirl in colder/stormier conditions, positioning the fleece outward helps it glide smoothly under a shell. With enough determination any jacket is technically reversible.... but this one offers offer unique style options on both sides so you'll look fashionable either way.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Jacket
- Swirl raschel fleece outer with a taffeta inner
- Two secure-zip hand pockets on taffeta side
- Two open hand pockets on fleece side
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Jacket
- Average Weight: 24.69 oz / 700 g
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Face: 360 g/m2 (12.69 oz/yd2) 100% polyester novelty high-pile raschel fleece
- Backer: 70D 63 g/m2 (2.22 oz/yd2) 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.