The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Insulated Vest is a three season vest for outdoor adventuring. The Mossbud Swirl combines synthetic insulation with a stylish quilted look for camping, hitting the trails, and even exploring the outdoor mall. The 80 grams of Heatseeker insulation is lightweight and traps warmth right at your core. The inside lining is high-pile fleece, super soft to the touch and slides on over your favorite long sleeve with ease. The outer nylon taffeta shell is tough against the wind and coated with a durable water repellent finish for deterring a light rain. Reverse the vest for a fuzzy, cozy she-bear look.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Insulated Vest
- This quilted vest pairs Heetseeker insulation with a high-pile fleece lining
- Lightweight nylon taffeta shell with Heatseeker insulation and swirl raschel fleece lining
- Exposed molded-tooth center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets on outside
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Insulated Vest
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 21.16 oz / 600 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Shell: 40D 74 g/m2 100% Polyester
- Backer: 360 g/m2 100% Polyester novelty high-pile fleece
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.