The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka is a full-coverage, long-length, 600-fill insulated jacket, perfect for all your day-to-day wintertime habits. In case you've been living under a rock, just know that goose down is the most compressible and warm insulation that humans currently utilize for all their not-under-a-rock activities.... like existing in the winter. The full-length two-way front zip allows you to customize your style and venting options (the removable hood offers the same options). It also has a internal media pocket with cord guide for easy listening to add a soundtrack to your day.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka
- Quilted body
- Removable adjustable insulated hood
- Chin guard lining
- Two-way center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka
- Average Weight: 39.2 oz / 1111 g
- Center Back Length: 38"
- Body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m2 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 40D 75 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 600 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.