The North Face Women's McMurdo II Boot. Built specifically for women, a classic harsh-weather boot inspired by Antarctic exploration, featuring PrimaLoft Eco insulation,waterproof construction and rugged TNF Winter Grip.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Mcmurdo II Boot
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 400 g PrimaLoft Eco recycled insulation
- Faux-fur collar
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Northotic+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Mcmurdo II Boot
- Last: L\TNF-SB-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 9 oz / 711 g, pair: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1422 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.