Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Kalispell Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 winter jacket for cold weather fun. The outer jacket is HyVent 2L, a 100% polyester melange that has texture for a scorching look when you're outside on the city streets or on the slopes. The jacket is not only waterproof, but a touch of 60g Heatseeker™ insulation has been added for additional warmth. The standard bells and whistles are found throughout the outer jacket, like zippered hand pockets, removable hood and pit zips to release the heat. Wear it on it's own in mild weather or add the sweater fleece liner for even more warmth. The sweater fleece liner is 100% polyester and zips into the outer jacket for powering through winter's worst. The 300 weight fleece gives you the warm and fuzzies in mild weather too. Feel free to wear this puppy all alone on a crisp fall day or as the snow melts to spring. So many options, always pairs well with my jeans and boots.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Kalispell Triclimate Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed shell with insulation
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner: 300-weight sweater fleece
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Kalispell Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 47.27 oz / 1340 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Shell: 167 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter-100% polyester melange
- Shell Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
- liner: 100% polyester sweater fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.